COVID-19: The Auckland region is at Alert Level 4. The rest of New Zealand is at Alert Level 2. Find information about consumer impacts during COVID-19 alert levels.

What to check before you hire a rental car, and what to do if you have problems with your rental car. Also, your rights with small passenger services.