Did you pay money using Western Union between January 1, 2004 and January 19, 2017?

If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions you can file a claim to see if you can get a portion of your money back.

This offer is open to New Zealanders.

Make your claim online or in writing by 31 May 2018.

Claim forms can be found on the US Federal Trade Commission's Western Union Refund page(external link).

NB: The US Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Justice have outsourced the online form and process to specialist US law firm, Gilardi & Co. Read their privacy policy(external link).